PORT SOLENT, SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS AND MARINA.
The shopping, restaurant area at Port Solent is known as The Boardwalk as it is constructed in a decking, pier style and is
often described as having a Mediterranean atmosphere.
The shops and restaurants at Port Solent are spread over 2 levels facing on to the marina area, creating
excellent outdoor areas to eat and drink whilst overlooking the marina below.
There is a range of wine bars, pubs and restaurants to choose from, for a full listing of Port Solent restaurants click here.
Behind the Boardwalk, there is a David Lloyd health and leisure club, the Odeon Port Solent cinema, a large Snow and Rock adventure sports shop and various chandlery and yacht suppliers servicing the marina.
Shops and businesses at Port Solent include:
- Above the Blue ~ specialising in original paintings, sculpture, ceramics and cards, unique gifts for any room in the house or office.
- Bookends ~ Books and greetings cards.
- Cotton Traders ~ Clothing and footwear.
- La Cuisine ~ Coffee shop and kitchen equipment.
- Pavers Shoes ~ Discounted top branded footwear.
- Saks ~ Hair and beauty (at the David Lloyd health club)
- Snow & Rock ~ Extreme sports clothing and equipment.
- Odeon Cinema Port Solent Filmline: 08712 244007
- David Lloyd Health Club. Tel: 02392 222700
- Port Solent Restaurants - separate page.
- Port Solent Yacht Club (PSYC)
- Marine Super Store ~ marine clothing and chandlery.